 Local / United States / California / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
MichLUG imembers are looking to acquire some things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:47:02 GMT

If there is someone local to Legoland California that is a season pass holder
and who would be willing to purchase and ship some things, I would like to hear
from you offline.

MichLUG (via its members) wants to acquire some things that only LEGOLAND
California has currently and working directly with LEGOLAND hasn't panned out,
they're not returning our calls.

We could pay a small markup but we're not in a position to make this highly
profitable.

Thanks!