 Local / United States / Arkansas / 26
    LUG / Train Club Meeting in Arkansas —Matthew Greene
   We finally have a place to set up the train lay out and meet. So we will be setting regular meetings are CARLUG and Midsouth LTC. When The 2nd Sat - 9am till Noon & the 3rd Tuesday from 7PM till 10PM That means 9/15 &/or 9/18 will be the Sept dates. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ar, lugnet.org.us.tennlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: LUG / Train Club Meeting in Arkansas —Eric Kingsley
     Followups to LUGNET.ORG I would like to add CARLUG and Midsouth LTC to the LUGMAP. To do so I need to know the region that you represent. Are both just Arkansas? or are they more broad. Also what does CAR stand for? C_entral AR_kansas? The LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ar, lugnet.org.us.tennlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUG / Train Club Meeting in Arkansas —Rob Hendrix
   I'm still in...I just want to let the dust settle from the catastrophies before I start attending. Go ahead and email me a map too. -Rob (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ar, lugnet.org.us.tennlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)