 Local / United States / Alaska / 13
Re: Starting a LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ak
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Daniel Jackson wrote:
Hey there.

This coming school year, I'll be entering high school. I am going to get some of
my friends and a teacher sponsor and start a LUG. As this LUG is going to be a
club at my school, only registered students will be able to join, but it's a
start.

Anyway, I was hoping that I could get some advice on what I should do to start
the LUG. Do keep in mind that all members of this LUG will be high school level
students in the same school, and we'll meet after school.

Thanks, and your help is appericiated!

- Daniel

Hi Daniel!

The one thing I would do at the beginning is to set up a meeting and publicize
it! If you can get on the announcements in the morning, that would be a great
start. If you can make a few flyers that you can place on bulletin boards that
will be a great help.

Joe Meno
ed/pub, BrickJournal