 Local / United States / 318
Re: Good Places to buy Lego in California?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 19:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Of course, being in
Huntington Beach, you're only about an hour away from Legoland.  IIRC you
don't
have to buy a ticket to the park to go in to go shopping (though call them to
check on that).

I was there May 10th and did not have to buy a ticket.  Go to the customer
service window to the right and get a shopping pass (good for 1 hour).  If
you've spent more than $50.00 they will reimburse your parking fee when you
'check out'.

Interestingly,  I just realized that I never went into the Big Shop (the shop
that has all the sets) when I was there to go shopping!  I only went to the bulk
brick shop.

Jonathan