 Local / United States / 306
Re: Introducing Pennlug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.rea
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 03:50:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Michael Gibney wrote:
  A New L.U.G in Pennsylvania?? I certainly don't want to see presumptious in
naming a new L.U.G., but I figured it hadda have something more than "genricaly
named until something better comes along Lego User Group" Are you in the
Harrisburg/York/Lancaster area?  Are you an AFOL?  Would you like to try to
continue what Jim Foulds started?  you may email me at
goldcreekbricks@hotmail.com or respond here.  I know there are more out there.
I saw your names on that list at zainy brainy for the maxifigs when it was going
out of business!!  You've exposed yourselves!

hope to hear from many of you soon!
Mike Gibney

Hello Mike,

I'm posting this to a few other groups in hope it reaches a wider, but still
focused area.  I'm assuming "rea" is Reading.  Did you see that DelVaLug has a
display at the Greenburg Show in Fort Washington - THIS WEEKEND!  I was not even
aware of it until a few minutes ago.  I may be able to get down to it tomorrow -
Sunday.

-Patrick