 Local / United States / 232
231  |  233
Subject:
Guarded Inn has arrived in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:09:18 GMT

I apologize if someone has already announced this, but I didn't find any
posts mentioning it in the US, so...

Yep, the Guarded Inn arrived at my home today! It was in the gray box and
came with the same extra horse that has already been discussed. I can't open
it, for it's not for me, but I'd assume that it would be the same as the one
photo-ed from Germany.

If anyone was wondering, I purchased it online on Sunday. I chose priority
shipping, and it arrived here today, Thursday, July 12.

HTH

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net