 Local / United Kingdom / Wales / 6
Re: Lonely Welsh Lego Fan...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.wl
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 19:50:47 GMT

Hello lonely Welsh Lego Fan!
Richard Dee from England.
For the moment, we are going to all of us UK LUGnetters post
to the highest level, lugnet.loc.uk, as there are too few of
us at the time being to go "localised" yet.

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net              remove nospam dot
Web Sight: http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                 ICQ 13177071
Steve Anderson wrote in message <01bdf14a$03b7e820$75733fc1@karloff>...

Todd Lehman wrote...

Please read the Terms of Use for this site carefully --

I know, sorry. I did it but must've pressed cancel or something.
I'm out know, anyway. =)

Shed