 Local / United Kingdom / 9484
9483  |  9485
Subject:
April 8th 2006 - Piece-by-Piece South Hants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 15:58:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For the thrid year I am organising the Piece-by-Piece South Hants show.

When: Sat April 8th 2006
Where: Main Hall, Community Centre, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 4BW
Entrance: Free (public 11:30am to 2:30pm, others 9am to 5pm)

Like before, the plan is to have several larger display areas interspersed with
smaller display tables and seller tables.  In addition to Trains, Space and
Castle, we plan to have Vikings, Technic/Mindstorms and Paradisa/Belville
displays this year.

I have three main sellers arranged to attend, but all exhibitors are encouraged
to bring sets/parts/etc to sell/trade and there will be no charge for this.

Pictures from last years show can be found here -

Anyone can bring anything to display on the day, and I would like to encourage
everyone to bring something, no matter what size or what theme (but if you're
thinking of bring something huge please let me know before the event so I can
plan for it).

Petersfield is on the main A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth and the A272
between Midhurst and Winchester. It is also easily accessible from the A27/M27
South Coast road. Rail connections are good as it is a major station on the
Waterloo to Portsmouth line.

The Community Centre is just outside the town centre and has ample free on-site
parking. It is about a 10 minute walk from the railway station (allowing for
carrying heavy Lego bags).

The Community Centre is on the corner of Ramshill and Tor Way (top right on the
map)
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&cidr_client=none&pc=GU314BW&addr2=&quicksearch=GU31+4BW
(Note: the red circle is wrong as the Community Centre is at the top of the
first left off Love Lane.  Also note that there is no left turn from Ramshill
into that road, you must turn left into Tor Way, then left into Love Lane, then
left to the Centre.)

The hall is available from 9am for exhibitors/sellers to set up, and we must be
gone by 5pm. The show will be advertised locally and open to the public from
11:30am to 2:30pm. Entrance will be free.

William Howard - Show Organiser

Supported by the Brickish Association - http://www.brickish.org/