 Local / United Kingdom / 9332
9331  |  9333
Subject:
Herts and Essex LEGOFest : 2 Oct 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:32:35 GMT

I will be holding a LEGOFest in Bishops Stortford on Saturday 2 October 2004 and
have booked a hall from 9am to 5pm.

Bishops Stortford is on the Hertfordshire/Essex borders with a train station on
the Liverpool Street to Cambridge line and just 10 minutes from Stansted
Airport. The hall is about 150 yards up a side road from the main shopping
street, walkable from the station and has ample free parking.

I'm keen to do a big Moonbase, with as many contributors as possible. There will
be room for individual exhibits and other collaborative ventures. I'm undecided
at the moment about making part of the day (maybe just 1pm-4pm) a public
display.

Unlike several previous ventures, this hall is not free so I'll be asking for a
small financial contribution from attendees to offset some of the costs.

Chris