 Local / United Kingdom / 8681
Re: RLD Modelmaking Experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:15:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Phil Traviss writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
I just went to the RLD site to book up for next week and found my link was
broken.  The experience is still available under 11th hour deals and I've
fixed the link.  I just called RLD and they haven't yet got their brochure
for next year so couldn't confirm if this was simply because there are no
more this year or that they are not going to do it again.  They couldn't
even book me because their system wasn't working but will be calling me back
tomorrow and I'll confirm the situation then.

There looks to be some changes afoot:

http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/experiences/MoreInfo.asp?Exp_Ref=LWPMD

describes a new format RLD; the main differences are:
a) it is 129UKP
b) it is for 1 adult plus 1 8-16yr old together
b) does not appear to include the extra day ticket(s)
c) might be 1kg between the 2 rather than 1kg each

It is NOT yet clear if this experience replaces the original, or supplements it.

This Saturday's (last as we know it?) is still available for 1UKP reduction at:

http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/11thhour/11thhour_details.asp?ExpRef=LWPMM&StartDate=19/10/2002&StartTime=30/07/2002%2014:00:00

Regards,

Phil.

So, does anyone who went to the last one have a better idea of what the
future holds for these (or other) visits?

Jason J Railton