 Local / United Kingdom / 8677
Re: Santa Fe Train Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:21:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, David Till writes:

David Graham <david@graham167.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:H48oG5.GEq@lugnet.com...
I have been waiting 'till the Christmas Shop@Home catalogue came out to • buy
the Santa Fe train in case there was a special offer.
The catalogue arrived yesterday and KT10022 contains 2 locos and 5 cars • for
£159.  This is good value but more than I wanted.  I only wanted 1 loco • and
3 cars.
Does anyone want to share this train kit.  I will have a 1 spare loco • 10020,
1 car set I 10025 and 1 car set II 10022.  The price will be £22.72 each,
(that is £159/7), plus the actual postage.

I was looking at the catalogue this morning and thinking I could use most of
the parts from a Santa Fe loco, and one dining car kit. However I have no
use for the train specific parts (wheels, buffers, waggon plates etc), but
am rather interested in the rounded bricks, windows, and grill bricks (these
are 'silver' in the car kit ain't they?).
If you feel like splitting them to parts, we could work something out?

I'm sure someone will say this is the wrong group for this post but it's • only
for people in the UK.

David

(Duckie) Dave Till

If you are splitting as Dave suggests, I _would_ be interested in the
train-specific parts, assuming a fair price.

Chris Dee