 Local / United Kingdom / 8669
8668  |  8670
Subject:
LLW - Friday 18th October
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:38:18 GMT

I was passing LLW today (as you do) & decided to drop in and use my free
ticket from the April RLD; thought I'd report on things of interest from the
shops ..

Castle Shop - Lots of new Harry Potter, Blacksmiths; nothing else of
interest (there may have been some Belville, but I wasn't really paying
attention :)

MyTown Shop - Black Falcon's Fortress, lots of new HP, seperate 'MyTrain'
boxes & bags, Sopwith & Fokker, Breezeway Cafes & Pizza Deliveries

The Big Shop - Williams F1, lots of Star Wars Gunships ('Only £80 !" said
the sign on the pile in the middle of the shop), *lots* of HP, more
Blacksmiths, Santa Fe Super Chiefs & both cars, Wizard keyrings, small
amount of SpyBotics, "Bulls Attack", chrome special-edition Naboo Starfighter,

They've got a big HP promotion going on at the moment (did you guess ?), &
there are a lot of Creator tubs *everywhere*.

No sign of the re-released X-Wing or Y-Wing/Tie combo; nor the Black Seas
Barracuda; nor any Guarded Inns.

Any-who, have fun tomorrow !
Ian.