 Local / United Kingdom / 8665
Re: My pictures of RLD II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:49:46 GMT

Gael,

Thanks for posting these.  I will be there on Saturday, but it will not be
the same without you on the log ride...

- Wayne

"Gael FRAZIER" <gael@netonthejet.com> wrote in message
Hi to all,

After a hard work I finally manage to put all the pictures I took in
August on my web site.

The most interesting picture must be the color table from heaven.
Andrew, Simon, Mark you'll be pleased to see your faces... I hope.

I also have some pictures of Sunday, especially one of the Modulux
(lego for architects).

http://www.chez.com/frazier/lego/

Really sorry about the pop-up ads, I need to find another hosting.

I won't be able to come to RLD III. And from what I read, that might
be the last "nice" RLD at LLW :-(

Will someone be kind enough to get some bulk pack for me ? especially
if you get a discount ? Mark Palmer did not post any pictures of the
new sets and they are not on S@H (yet). Does someone has images of the
parts inside each bag ? Just to be sure that I understand correctly
what mark wrote.

Also I still after SW dicounted sets... If you see something, let me
know please...

Catalog August->December 2002. I finally manage to find one in France,
but I'd like to get an english one. Does anyone want to exchange
against a french one ? If not, I can pay the postage.

Gael - regretting UK Lego communauty.