 Local / United Kingdom / 8045
8044  |  8046
Subject:
NBLTC Second meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:50:20 GMT

The second meeting of the North British Lego Train Club was held today with
much consumption of tea and biscuitsn (10 attendees).

Some interesting pictures are to follow but as a brief overview:-

1. 6 modules were successfully assembled, having been built to NBLTC
specifications independently in 3 different locations.

2. A double track layout was built

3. An incline was built to test performance and standards

5. Discussions on presentation, exhibitions and transport.

The NBLTC modules were specifically sized to fit into the average British
car - watch out for the photo which shows how easily this is accomplished....

Best regards

Jon Reynolds