 Local / United Kingdom / 7212
7211  |  7213
Subject:
Final Reminders for TVLF 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:35:22 GMT

Attendees
Anyone in following list also bringing kids, partners or friends?
I need to tell the 'catering manager' how many to expect :-)

Ed Alliston
Francoise Arrive
Simon Bennett
Jason Briscoe
Steve Burge
Peter Callaway
Nathaniel Cross
Paul Cook
Michael LeCount
Duckie Dave
Michael Edwards
Gael FRAZIER
Yann Le GUENNEC
Jon D Hayward
Steven Lane
Huw Millington
Mark Morgan
Tony Priestman
Jason Railton
James Stacey
Duncan titmarsh

Time
9.00am till 6.00pm

Place
Morgan Centre
Crowthorne
Berkshire
Here's the map
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=484118&Y=163782&A=Y&Z=1

Unloading/Parking
The main entrance is in Wellington Road. But there is no parking. Unload in Wellington Road right at the front door.
Then take it to the car park at the rear, accessed from Lower Broadmoor Road. Don't try to unload from the car park as
it is a lot lower and requires climbing stairs.

Costs
£4.00 per head. Free to under 16s. Food and soft drinks included.

Tables
Bring your own if you can. I have some wallpaper pasting tables I will bring.
There are quite a few tables at the centre, but I intend to commander many of them for a proper table top train layout
(at last)

Train
Bring some track please. Looking forward to seeing the new sets Stations, sidings, etc, etc please.

Castle
I never pubished the castle wall API. I have built some more parts. Anyone fancy bringing something with a wall 7 bricks
high, 6 studs wide with a flat plate on top is welcome.

Town
Lets have a big town/train layout. Bring those big buildings

Regards
Lawrence

PS my mobile number if anyone gets lost or anything is
07710 409941