 Local / United Kingdom / 5263
Re: Halloween sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:39:48 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Darren Chapman <D.M.Chapman@ukc.ac.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Halloween sets?

It is only 3 bricks. 2 orange 8x2 stud lego bricks and what looks like a
duplo
brick that is 2x1 studs and twice the height of a standard duplo brick. • This
is white and has a large Lego logo on one side and a picture of a ghost on
the other with the slogan "Brick or Treat - A safe halloween celebration"

Quite cool (in as much as 3 bricks can be :-) Anyone else got one?

Darren

Yes, I have one. Mine came from LSB (but was already out of its packet (if
indeed there was a packet)). It was the last one they had BTW.

Regards,

Phil.