 Local / United Kingdom / 4268
    lugnet.loc.uk NEEDS YOU! Maintainering volunteers? —Richard Franks
    C'mon! It's fun, easy.. and you get to wear a special hat! It doesn't take up much time, perhaps a few minutes a week to update any stuff that you got emailed about that week. Richard (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: lugnet.loc.uk NEEDS YOU! Maintainering volunteers? —Nicholas Allan
   I'll volunteer as long as someone gives me an idea of what is required. Nicholas Allan "Richard Franks" <spontificus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fx6r2t.ILC@lugnet.com... (...) stuff (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: lugnet.loc.uk NEEDS YOU! Maintainering volunteers? —Richard Franks
   I'm crossposting this to admin.general, with followups set back to loc.uk, as I'm not sure exactly how getting you your editing cookie will work. That is, I know that there were plans to tie editing cookies into the membership login cookie, but I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)