 Local / United Kingdom / 4105
4104  |  4106
Subject:
Thames Valley Lego Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:07:38 GMT

Sorry for delaying announcing dates, but I had other arrangements in the
balance for the same period (september).
Anyway, they got finalised today, so I know when I can organise TVLF

Dates will be either Sat, 9th or Sat, 23rd September, 2000
Location will be Crowthorne, just outside Wokingham.

I will hire church hall type thing so we have plenty of room.

regards
lawrence