 Local / United Kingdom / 4090
Re: Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:00:00 GMT

In article <Fw0EEB.8I8@lugnet.com>, lecountm@yahoo.co.uk (Michael LeCount)
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

How does one make stickers stick if they
have lost their stickiness ???
Is there a suitable glue to apply
and can one buy it in the UK ???

Michael Pratt

Michael try the good old Pritt Stick, which with a bit of care will
stick them
back on and is almost undetectable.  I recommend this brand as I have
found
others aren't as good.
Also if you make a mistake it can easily be washed off.

Michael.

Thanks Michael
Pritt stick works !

Michael Pratt