 Local / United Kingdom / 4066
Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 16:50:29 GMT

Amazing that he was requesting this for his son's birthday.  I just saw the
following message from him:

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=1150
In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi! I am wanting to buy any opened or opened or useful figures of Ninja or
STar Wars. Anyone have any? e-mail james_ng@start.com.au I am 12 and I have
over 25+ sets complete to trade upfront.

Your non payment issue might have something to do with a 12 year old having a
son old enough to build a 4556.  Something doesn't add up.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
If you sell to this guy, make sure that he pays up front. I [stupidly] sent
him a 4556 train station (urgently, for his son's birthday) way back in
February, and he still hasn't paid me.

Just [Angry of Kent] Jono .oO

"James Ng" <yellow_ninja@start.com.au> wrote in message
I am buying ALL the NEW minifigure packs at BULK price, tell me your price • for
them, I live in Australia so you have to be willing to send • internationally,
james_ng@start.com.au