 Local / United Kingdom / 3674
Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:23:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
BTW : I reckon that on loc.uk there is only one person voting (I expect it
is RF?). This means that anyone glancing at this group a few years down the
line will be using that single opinion as a guide. As much as I respect RF,
nobody could argue that is ideal.

Just for the record.. it isn't me!  As in I do rate in loc.uk, but not all of
them, and not my own posts :)

Me neither -- :) -- I try hard not to give opinions on messages in any of the
loc groups except ones local to me, or rare cases where someone announced
something that was obviously way helpful...  There might BTW be some
crossposting effects going on.  Of course there are also other members in the
UK besides Richard!  :)

--Todd