 Local / United Kingdom / 3012
Re: Use of LEGO logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:45:42 GMT

Michael Edwards wrote in message ...
The "exact wording of your 'no logo' agreement" is as follows

I am allowed to display any images from Lego , that means anything like the
Sercet Image that you found last year, and you remove them beacuse of the
legal part

Therefore in return I "Michael Edwards" the webmaster of
www.technic-uk.co.uk
Is to remove any images of the Lego logo - "the red blob with lego inside"
and replaced it with a blue square

I have put a little note on the site saying about this blue block,

Guess What, today i had Lego Legal phoned me again! I must be luckly
Anyway they said to me that the new site is what they want, and it's not
misusing their logo's in any way

Well that was "exact".

Also They said to me they are in the process in setting up a task force to
police the websites who uses the lego logo's

This reminds me of the Star Wars clear up a few years ago. The SW clear up
was a good thing in a way, as back then there were more SW sites than there
are porn sites now.

Scott A