 Local / United Kingdom / 2745
2744  |  2746
Subject:
EBAY PROBLEM (?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:55:06 GMT

This message is really a information exchange:

1. Information from me.
I've just listed some items on ebay, and for some reason they are not
showing on a "UK ONLY" search. If you are even remotely interested in
the lots, go to the lugnet.market.auction group.

2. Information from you.
Why has this happened?

Scott A