 Local / United Kingdom / 2742
Re: Argos sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 08:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathon Goldsworthy writes:
I haven't noticed anybody mentioning this, so I will.
I wandered into Argos yesterday and noticed a half-price toy sale, on many
items.

Thanks for the tip.
Picked up the Sith at half price, a droid fighter.
They had some town and rock raiders too, but I wasnt interested.

Very annoying, as you comment, that none of this stuff was 'advertised' in any
way. You only found out if you punched in the numbers to their stock checker.
Not all sets were reduced, and many were out of stock.

regards
lawrence