 Local / United Kingdom / 2722
    Cheap 2000 sets anyone? —Lawrence Wilkes
   I guess I know the answer to this one, but.... I am visiting Weston Super Mare this weekend where there is a trader who I know sells "1/2 price" lego. (i have posted a couple of messages regarding him before) He does put the retail up a bit first, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Cheap 2000 sets anyone? —Lawrence Wilkes
     Just wanted to add that I saw the 'insectoids' thread after I posted this (I have been away all week) SO I though I would just clarify that 1. I will pass these on at whatever I pay - no profit to me 2. I will only pass them to attendees at the next (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Cheap 2000 sets anyone? —Lawrence Wilkes
   Some of you emailed me direct I know but thought I would broadcast a reply. It was a disappointing haul this week I am afraid. Not cause he didnt have anything but cause someone beat me to it! I got there around 9.30am and he said that someone had (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)