 Local / United Kingdom / 2614
Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 02:38:23 GMT

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Mike Poindexter (<Fnxx3K.3tE@lugnet.com>) wrote at
00:54:23

I store some of my LEGO outside of my house in the warehouse shed with no
bad side effects.  Of course, to steal it, one would have to sneak past a
Mastiff that has already been the demise of many an animal larger than Jabba
the Pieniazek.

That's what I wanted to hear :-)
--
Tony Priestman