 Local / United Kingdom / 2306
Re: 2000 Technic Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:20:53 GMT

I have reloaded the images now

The problem was same thing else.

Enjoy

--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
212 models and going up

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FMHCu8.IM5@lugnet.com...
Hello All

I have now removed must of the 2000 Technic Images just to be on the safe
side
As i had a phone call from Lego Legal Dept (i wasn't their at the time of
the call). They are really annoyed to the fact that serect images were
released. I will find out tomorrow the full story on the phone call, so i
will let you guys know on the full story on this issue.