 Local / United Kingdom / 2181
Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 02:44:31 GMT

Richard Franks wrote:

I'm curious though why it duplicates a lot of the pause database - is there a
reason or is it for the fun of it? (A valid reason as any!)
Or is it to show the alternate design interface, which works really well btw!

Yes, I was wondering that myself... when I looked at it earlier today,
all it showed was the picture. The other stuff Lugnet shows is important
as well. (especially MSRP!!! <GD&R>)

Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!