 Local / Türkiye / 12
R: Istanbul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.tr, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:28:54 GMT

Hi Mario,

Last Saturday in Istanbul I had the pleasure to meet Selçuk Gore, who I • want
to thank for the Turkish Lego catalogs he gave me, for having driven my • wife
and me to a toy shop, and most of all for the two nice hours we passed
together talking about Lego and Turkey.
Without a local guide it's impossible to find a single toy shop in
Instanbul,
at least for me. :-)

How many millions of turkish liras for a basic set?  :-)

See you soon in Italy, Selçuk!
I hope to be there too.

Ciao, Guido