 Local / Slovakia / 76
75  |  77
Subject:
RENE VIRSIK WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.sk
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 06:23:30 GMT

I'm posting this because there's nothing left to do.  I purchased many Lego from
Rene Virsik.  I sent him $200 and he never sent the item.  He did the same with
AT LEAST 3 other individuals!

PayPal was not available as he lives in SLovakia.  I had done business with him
before, but he proceeded to steal my money.  I guess it goes to show you can't
trust people you have done business with before.

Here are the links of the Lego for sale:

http://www.skala.sk/foto/lego/

Everything looked legit

Also, the website www.1000steine.de used Rene as a judge to jury models:

http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/jury.htm

Obviously the person is seen as a respected member in the Lego community.

People like this make buying Lego a horrible and extremely frustrating
experience.  I am sorry, but I wish nothing but the worst for people like this.
There is no excuse for this sort of activity!