 Local / Sverige / 3297
3296  |  3298
Subject:
LUG Russia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:50:41 GMT

Hoj!

Det går inte så bra att kravla tillbaka under den där stenen just nu...

Fick precis detta mail från pozhidaev.jr krussedulltjosan gmail punktligt com :

Hello,

my name is Vadim Pozhidaev, and I'am from saint-petersburg's division of
lugrussia.

in May 2009 my colleagues from Moscow (doublebrick.ru) organised the first
legofest in Russia. The result was cool, but not so great because of many
troubles and lack of time. Petersburg's wing researched carefully all the
mistakes and now ready to make another fest in our own city to make it a great
happening and holliday for both capitals (central one - Moscow - and northern
one - Petersburg). Now, we want to make a big surprise to our colleagues and
Invite neighbour LUGs.

We are ready to start the festival in Ocotober '09 in the exhibition complex of
contemporary art in the center of Saint-Petersburg, near the central railway
station. The program includes RC Hard Truck Show and Challendge, a fleamarket
zone for participants, tables for the youngest guests, and of course A GREAT
EXHIBITION in the next zones: City, Castle, Western, Technic, Pirates and
Bionicles and our NEW theme - steampunk era - in the city from XIX.
The City's zone main theme is national unity - it is preposed for the
participants to create a large modular city, with the comon streets, but divided
on zones with different cultures presented (different architecture, transport,
uniform of police officers or postmans, trains etc.) to show the variety of
cultures and its value in our world.

So please, let me know if you are interested in.
If you do, inform us, how much time do you need to be ready and what are your
recommendations or requirements.
If you keeps on touch with other LUGs, please redirect this mail to them too.

Thank you and
have a nice day!