 Local / Portugal / 1657
  Pesquisa sobre a Comunidade

Caros AFOLs, O Jan Beyer pediu-me para tentar compilar alguns dados sobre a Comunidade AFOL Portuguesa. Deixo-vos um excerto do pedido dele: "I am doing a research to understand better the size of our AFOL community(...) I need to know from you the (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br, FTX)

  Re: Pesquisa sobre a Comunidade

(...) Dear Mrs Tania Baixinho To do a serious service for LEGO and the international AFOL community trough your activity as a LEGO Ambassador about the true dimension of the portuguese AFOL community you certainly have to: 1st - Extend the period to (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br, FTX)