 Local / Polska / 33
Re: Help needed: Polish names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pl
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:08:26 GMT

1. With no doubts: Podolska (female)
2. Patrycja (Pati)

Podolsky does not really exists - we use Podolski (male) - "Y"  is used in
US - why?? probably they hadproblems to pronounce "I" in the end :)))

keep save
Gras

In lugnet.loc.pl, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
I have made a Lego car that has a female Polish driver. I have called her
Podolsky. Is that correct or should it be Podolska? What could a first
name that also starts with a "P" be?

Kind regards
Christian