 Local / Nederland / 1285
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted / classic window info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:09:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Kevin Wilson writes:
David Koudys wrote in message ...
Are you sure about that lip on the windows, Larry?  I'm at work right now
and can't check, but I seem to recall that the only window that had that
annoying protruding bottom lip that interfered with bricks in front was the
1x6x3.  I thought the 1x4x2, 1x3x2, 1x2x2, 1x1x2, 1x1x1 didn't have the
extended lip, even on the old ones.  I'll check my windows tonight.

Yes, the old ones in several sizes did have the protruding lip - I have
several.

Also see Gary Istok's "History of Lego Windows" articles:

[Snip Gary's links]

The German Lego Fan Karl-Heinz ('legofreak') has a really good and very
infomative page concerning the classic windows (lots of pictures as examples).

http://www.planet-interkom.de/lfreak/fenster.htm

Kind Regards,

Ben