 Local / Nederland / * (-5)
Subject:
Fana'briques 2011, 24th, 25th and 26th June
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:58:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Fana’briques, that’s LEGO in all its forms, meeting fans like you, sharing
experiences, shopping parts and sets, enjoying your time, snacking and more!
This event takes place in Rosheim, Alsace, East of France, the 24th, 25th and
26th June of June.

By passing by and exhibiting, you will find all this but also a public
attendance.

The main theme this year is fire. Two real old-timer fire trucks are presented,
and many Lego fire trucks, fire men can be seen at this exhibition. But of
course, many others wanderfull and extraordinary creations will be shown.

If you cannot join us in Rosheim, you can follow this show on the internet on
these sites:

http://fanabriques2011.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/fanabriques

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fanabriques-2011/219760314713977

Subject:
Fana'Briques 2009, 27th and 28th June
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:02:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It’s time for the 4th edition!

Fana’briques, that’s LEGO in all its forms, meeting fans like you, sharing experiences, shopping parts and sets, enjoying your time, snacking and more! This event takes place in Rosheim, Alsace, East of France, the 27th and 28th of June.

By passing by and exhibiting, you will find all this but also a public attendance.

FanaBriques 09 is organized by Fanabriques association (newly founded) with help from FreeLUG and Ritte Ritte Ross. Event organization is heavy and we might ask you for some (gentle) help.

We are trying to offer hosting for exhibitors but there are also hotels, B&B, camp sites all around Rosheim.

We offer meals expect for Saturday evening (we are asking 10 euro for adults, 6 for kids)

Everybody’s welcome, we have 1400 m² exhibition space for you We are advertizing the event and we hope to got 3000 admission fees.

This 4th edition is under the basketball game theme. We will place 10 basketball LEGO playsets at public disposal and hope to get BasketBall player sculptures from LEGO company.

So if you have ideas on this theme, do not hesitate !

Of course, all other themes are welcome too.

Please note that you have to register before the 15th of May.

Information and registration at http://fanabriques.freelug.org/ (French, English, German)

Re: eigen setjes op Legoworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:45:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Jeroen de Haan wrote:

Het gaat hier eigenlijk om twee nederlandse custom set ontwerpstudio's,
"Blokbricks" en "Brick Express", die zich gezamelijk op 1 site presenteren:
http://www.blokbricks.com/

Het Sikje vind je als je rechtsonder op deze pagina op het gedeelte "Brick
Express" klikt.

Daarnaast is nog een derde Nederlander, Johan Wind, die zowel custom sets als
losse bouwvoorbeelden verkoopt van nederlands treinmateriaal:
http://home.planet.nl/~wind0394/legotrein.html

Re: eigen setjes op Legoworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:32:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Jeroen de Haan wrote:
Hi,

Op Legoworld '06 stond een man die eigen setjes van o.a. de Sik verkocht. Heb
een kaartje van hem meegenomen maar ben die kwijt. Weet iemand het adres van
zijn website? Alvast bedankt!

Jeroen de Haan

Is Bouwstener, ff op www.debouwsteen.com vragen.

Subject:
eigen setjes op Legoworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:57:12 GMT

Hi,

Op Legoworld '06 stond een man die eigen setjes van o.a. de Sik verkocht. Heb
een kaartje van hem meegenomen maar ben die kwijt. Weet iemand het adres van
zijn website? Alvast bedankt!

Jeroen de Haan

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact