 Local / Taehan-Min'Guk / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
My fault
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.kr
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 16:02:44 GMT

Hello--

I have a sneaking suspicion that my posts about being in Korea spawned this
page.  As far as anyone else actually checking in from Korea, I doubt it.  I
also doubt any of us Americans will get out there.  It's not like Korea is a
big tourist destination, you know.  Anyway, there wasn't much Lego there,
although what I did find was old--one set was from 1990 even.

Later,

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?