 Local / Nippon / *178 (-20)
  Looking for Eschenstein

I wicked want to contact the person who built (URL) this monopod> and (URL) this submergence vehicle>, but searching for "Eschenstein" on lugnet and google doesn't turn up anything. How do I find him/her? --Todd (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: Off-topic: what is "ConvertEraString" ?

(...) It seems for converting between the Japanese Era and the Christian Era(A.D.). For example , this year(2003) is called "Heisei 15" as the Japanese Era. and my birthyear(1969) is called "Showa 44" as the Japanese Era. The Japanese Era (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Off-topic: what is "ConvertEraString" ?

Hi all! Sorry for this off-topic subject. I have no other place to turn, a seach on the net came up empty. I am working on a programme using a function called "ConvertEraString" - it returns a string, and seems to work only for China and Japan. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Two new posters

In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan wrote: Hi Jeroen, as "usual" you have done a great job on these CAD models. I have downloaded them at once. Again it is really hard to tell from first view if they are made by real LEGO® bricks of just virtual ones. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Two new posters

(...) Hi Jeroen, I corrected your link here above. Well, as allways, verry nice renderings of two beautiful locomotives. Nice models from our Japanese Lego fan. Especially the front lights (black plate)from the EH500.I need to take a close look at (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Two new posters

Hi all, Sometimes simple thing can take a while and/or cost more engery than one hoped for. Today I am proud to present you two posters of MOCs by Higasi Nakano. If you haven't seen his work, I'll advise you to take a look at his Brickshelf pages ( (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.announce) !

  Help needed with Japanese text

Hi all, My name is Jeroen and I run www.digitalbricks.nl, a website for Lego-related posters. Posters are free downloadable (well they are actually photoware). I am currently working on 2 posters of Japanese trains and I would like to add some (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit from Japan

Hi all. We introduce MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit. MedamaOyaji is the famous character of Japanese comics "Gegege No Kitaro". MedamaOyaji ROBOT was produced by the young Japanese inventor Hiroki Shirakawa. The tiny 2-legged robot was extolled by Shigeru (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed?

Hi! This is a periodic "call for information" regarding the dates of formation of all LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc., around the world. I've been maintaining a comprehensive list for the past couple of years... (URL) I'm thinking of putting into a database (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.carlug, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: higasi nakano

(...) His webpage is... (URL) Japanese font set) In the page,there is anchor to his mail address. (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  higasi nakano

Hi all, I would like to get in contact with Higasi Nakano. Could he or some who knows him contact me directly? Thanks very much. Jeroen de Haan (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  MINDSTORMS Festival 6th movie is up

Sorry for old story, LEGOMUG(MINDSTORMS User Group Japan) held "MINDSTORMS Festival 6th" in Tokyo, Aug/2002 and now we put links to movie(40.2MB 28min, RealVideo8) on our site. (URL) It contains a game, robots upside down the cans on the field one (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Wonderfully strange train website

While searching for something else I stumbled across this website, the "Secret Weapon of the Eastern Japan LEGO Train Club" created by someone who clearly is having waaay too much fun, even for an AFOL. I hate to throw around the word charming but (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

The 2x5 "peanuts" look exactly like the reissued NES controllers, looks like they reused a design. (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

I think I might have some of those bricks. I have some very long white 2x? plates/semibricks. They are badly bent due to age(?) or hostile climate(?). /Tore (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

"Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> wrote in message news:3c88cac4.108198...net.com... (...) -snip- Yep. Sounds like a typical Japanese-to-English Babelfish translation. :-) You know the funny thing is I didn't think of using Babelfish on this page (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

(...) The natural shape which is revealed finally. 1999/06/20 Information was received from Hattori, concerning " the ???...??? ", but furthermore the mail was received even from the crowbar ?, the entire picture now, became clear! As for " the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

(...) It doesn't surprise me that Nintendo, at one time, made toys such as this. Some of the pieces are very cool, I like the stacking cones, I wish Lego would do something like that, as they would make a great "point" at the end to a weapon or (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

(...) There's a mailto: at the bottom of the index page (URL) might be worth a try, maybe they speak english! ROSCO (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

Pretty cool - a round-top, paned window! (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact