 Local / Israel / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:09:17 GMT

Just received a mail from Ronen Vansover, a guy who just had his first
experience with Mindstorms, and sounds very exiting about it. He was looking
for a group or a club in Israel to share his new field of interest, so I
suggested him to register to Lugnet, and see if you (i.e. the other Israeli
Lego fans) can assist him.

After answering him, I remembered that the Israeli group had only one
message in past half a year, so maybe it is a good time for roll call: If
you are still Israeli (at least feel as one), still like/play/buy/think
Lego, still log into Lugnet sometime, please reply this message.

Best regards,

Avi Parvin