 Local / Ireland/Éire / 113
Re: Europe/Asia and bulk discounts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.fi
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:00:13 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
All,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have finally been able to pull
together the discount on bulk items for Europe and Asia!

Now when you order bulk brick packs and/or items, you get a discount the
more you buy:

If you buy 5 bags of bulk bricks or plates you get 5% discount
If you buy 10 bags of bulk bricks or plates you get 10% discount
If you buy 15 or more bags of bulk bricks or plates you get 15% discount

As you can see you only get a discount on *bulk bricks and plates*. You can
get this discount in all our LEGO Direct Europe/Asia countries via Web and
phone!

Jake

That's great news! Just in time for the Holiday Season!

Regards,

Wessel

FUT lugnet.loc.nl lugnet.loc.be lugnet.loc.de lugnet.loc.it lugnet.loc.ie
lugnet.loc.fr lugnet.loc.es lugnet.loc.se lugnet.loc.uk lugnet.loc.at
lugnet.loc.dk lugnet.loc.fi (hope I got these right and didn't miss any...)