 Local / Suomi/Finland / 78
77  |  79
Subject:
Lego sale at Stockmann
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.fi
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:52:19 GMT

There is a special Lego sale in Stockmann warehouses in at least Helsinki area.
You get 1 liter of lego for 4,90 euros, and you get to choose the parts you want
yourself! There are mostly special parts available (not too special luckily),
but I spotted a few standard bricks and plates too. Colors are mostly new
colors, like orange, dark-orange, lime, dark-blue, medium blue and sand- colors.

ps. I just picked up 150 pieces of brown 1 x 4 x 5 doors with 4 panes ;-)

-Toni