 Local / Suomi/Finland / 64
63  |  65
Subject:
Plans for Billund Summer '03?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:47:41 GMT

Any plans for Billund summer '03?

Me and my daughter will probably go there.  No date set yet, so we might
coordinate with your plans? An international Lugnet meet there would be cool.

/Tore

Halva min bil lär vara tom så om någon vill åka med, går det bra!