 Local / European Union / 195
194  |  196
Subject:
FREELUG Activities at Legoworld 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:02:14 GMT

Dear LUG friends, we're happy to confirm that our French Enthusiast LUG
(Freelug) will participate for the first time at the Legoworld 2003 in
Zwolle.

We would like to present you two of our projects that we will show at the
Legoworld 2003 :

Mindstorm "Sumo fight" :
http://club.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=146
Modular skyscreaper construction "Brickciel" :
http://brickerik.free.fr/brickciel/index.php?langue=en

If you'd like to join us for any of these projects, feel free to prepare
your constructions and do not hesitate to contact us at
legoworld2003@freelug.org

Hope to see you in Zwolle,

--
BERGAMO Jean-Louis <jlb@freelug.org>