 Local / European Union / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
Euro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.fi
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:40:23 GMT

Hi all,

The European Central Bank has officially presented the Euro banknotes
yesterday, so I thought this was the best moment to ask: are all of you
ready for the upcoming change in currency throughout Europe?
I mean, those of you who live inside the eurozone and want to make deals
within the same zone can now use the same money! Isn't it great?

Pedro  <== feeling european!