 Local / Deutschland / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
Locations of #4 and #5 known?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 20:37:12 GMT

A TLG press release from earlier this year,

http://www.lego.com/professionals/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=53&Year=1999

says:

   New LEGOLAND Parks
   In December 1997, it was decided to concentrate the selection process for
   the fourth park on southern Germany (Günzburg) and Japan (Tokyo), with
   the opening planned for 2003-2004. The final decision on its location
   will be made this year.

Does anyone know whether the final decision has been announced yet?

--Todd