 Local / Deutschland / 1057
Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 23:12:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote:
   Dear Schleimers,

after a break of nearly 18 month, I am proud to present my first new MOC from the train theme.

Well, it is about time! You are a schleimer and a schlacker :-)

As for the MOC, I say, “Wie schön!” Your delicate schleiming creates a very elegant and realistic MOC. Ganz gut. I hope we don’t have to wait another 18 months for your next creation!

Hi John,

I haven’t been completly out of building, but I have been somewhat bored by trains and I felt under pressure at the same time, since the bar is that high in the meantime. I would never like to do a creation that is under average in bulding quality.... So it took it’s time.

On the other hand I did several mocs: the Greundiek Ship and lots of smaller stuff like trucks, and some houses.

And yes, I am a slacker now and then - especially in my hobby, because that has to be fun only and not a high speed thingy.

Gute Nacht - Man sieht sich hoffentlich bald wieder einmal bei einem der nächsten großen LEGO-Schleim-Events!

Ben