 Local / Deutschland / 1028
Re: 1000-Steine Land Berlin 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:41:27 GMT

Hello Ludo!

   I’ve seen some of the pictures from the latest 1000-Steine Land in Berlin. I have to say : waaaaaaaaaw, amazing buildings, especially the station and the cathedral. Anyone who can tell me how many pieces there went into this cathedral?

ca 600.000 bricks - fully detailed from in and outside

I showed 2 pictures of it to some collegues from the company where i
   work, and some of the questions where: 1) How many people worked on this cathedral.

1 person: Jürgen Bramigk

   2) Is this completely paid from the owners wallet, or is this been sponsored by LEGO(C) by providing the bricks for this project?

Jürgen told us his budget has been by far over 20.000 Eur (+ the many bricks he already owned).

   3) How long did it take to build it?

As I heard ca. 3 years.

Leg Godt!

my oldgrey Homepage: