 Local / Canada / Ontario / Hamilton / 44
43  |  45
Subject:
Take Two!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 18:09:48 GMT

I'm actually liking the idea of having a LEGO group in the Greater Hamilton
area.

With that in mind, I'm looking for ideas/suggestions/etc. as to
who/what/where/when for the meetin's and such...

There are a few schools of thought--I love the 'ad hoc' for the most part--keep
it pretty much 'as you go'.  The other side is that regularly scheduled meetings
helps people know when to show up far in advance and they can 'book it'.  Not
wanting to interfere with other close LEGO gorups, that means that the second
friday of every month is out :)

I also have pretty great times at shows, so I'm looking for other venues for
everyone to display stuff.

Dave K