 Local / Canada / Ontario / 568
Re: Lasting Toys STORE CLOSING! Up to 75% OFF LEGO sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2016 19:40:35 GMT

Past discounts - now updated with latest discounts

Lasting Toys is closing!

Visit the store often for sale prices of up to 75% off.
Sales will change weekly.

Many sets that previously had prices ending in .X5 (and were excluded from the
sale) are now 20% off.
Most exclusives have been discounted well to below retail.

All our LEGO signage and promotional items are available as well.
Any and all fixtures are available for sale – to view them please contact Mike
at 905-823-4310 for an appointment.

New Sales/Increased Discount July 6 – 9
65% off all CHIMA sets
50% off World Racers sets 8863 and 8899 only
45% off DK Brickmaster books
45% off Books and Magazines
40% off World Racers sets 8897 only
40% off Minecraft Cube set 21107 only
40% off Star Wars planet sets
35% off most Galaxy Squad sets
35% off Hero Factory
30-35% off Bionicle sets
30-35% off some City sets
30% off Agents sets
30% off some Ninjago sets
30% off Lone Ranger sets
25% off Nexo Knights sets

Continued Sales
82% off Christmas Gift Bags
75% off all CHIMA Speedorz sets
72% off Christmas Wrapping Paper
51% off Christmas Gift Cards
50% off Ninjago Spinners
35% off Key Lights (get ready for backyard camping!)
30% off Minecraft Cube sets (21102, 21105, 21106 only)
30% off Friends Advent Calendars from past years
30% off most Ninja Turtle sets
30% off DUPLO sets
30% off Keychains (excluding individual priced ones on the counter)
25% off most City sets
25% off Storage Bricks, Heads and Carry Cases
25% off Creator sets
25% off Elves
25% off Disney Princess
25% off 4x4 Magnet set (5 coloured or 2 chromed)
25% off Friends
25% off most Ninjago sets
25% off Angry Birds sets
25% off stationary items
25% off Mixels

20% off all other sets and items*

If you have gift certificates, make sure that you use them soon.

The store will be open regular hours Wednesday through Saturday.  As soon as the
inventory is reduced sufficiently, our doors will close.

*Does not include sets with prices ending in .X5, mystery minifigures or any
items already on sale

Happy Building!

Lasting Toys Inc
#3 – 2410 Dunwin Drive, Mississauga, ON

Store 905-569-6047
http://Facebook.com/LastingToys

Hours:
Wednesday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday/Friday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday  9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday/Monday/Tuesday  CLOSED

All Sales Final: No Returns or Exchanges