 Local / Canada / Ontario / 559
558  |  560
Subject:
A little video showing me sorting yellow bricks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 17:04:52 GMT

And a quick mini tour of my new storage setup.  When the room is fully done,
I'll do a new vid for that...

Anyway, here's the vid--

http://youtu.be/SxGaziSRDUE

Enjoy!

Dave
-hope to see many of you at BrickFete this summer!