2-Oct-13 14:51

I built something...
2-Oct-13 14:51

I built something...
14-May-13 02:17
!!
Brickfete 2013!
19-Nov-12 17:59

A wonderful show was had by all--Many thanks to the builders in OBB!
15-Nov-12 23:36

No November WHaCKoLUG
29-Oct-12 11:12

Christmas Train Show November 18th, 2012
26-Jul-12 16:37

Christmas Train Show November 18th, 2012
19-Jul-12 15:05

Pictures from BrickFete 2012
16-Jul-12 16:51

'Lights Out' video from brickFete
11-Jul-12 13:58

BrickFete 2012 THIS WEEKEND!!!!!
25-May-12 13:29

7th Wonder... Errrr Discovery Center - Opening in Ontario, Canada
4-Apr-12 16:17

CS Engineering bay (mostly) complete
13-Mar-12 02:11
!
CAD Animation of OBB Classic Space Layout...
5-Jan-12 16:08

Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
21-Dec-11 15:17

Re: Anyone got lots of discolour white bricks?
21-Dec-11 14:57

Anyone got lost of discolour white bricks?
14-Dec-11 23:02

Re: A Call for Open Communication
14-Dec-11 01:25

A Call for Open Communication
21-Nov-11 17:44

2011 Christmas Toy, Tain and Doll Show wrap up
24-Oct-11 15:49

2011 Christmas Train Show November 19th and 20th
23-Oct-11 02:18

Come meet Chris Roach AKA Boyzwiththemosttoyz - master LEGOformer creator
2-Aug-11 03:01

RE: Brickfete 2011 a huge success!! (at least from the feedback I got from everyone)
2-Aug-11 02:38
!
Brickfete 2011 a huge success!! (at least from the feedback I got from everyone)
1-Jul-11 01:30

ONE DAY SALE (1) Re: Too, 2, two, to ......
17-Jun-11 00:22

Too, 2, two, to ......
28-May-11 13:27
!
2 Months till Brickfête
16-Apr-11 01:21

Brickfête - Events List
10-Mar-11 11:32
!!
Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
18-Feb-11 16:04

WHACKOLuG Dinner/Meeting for Feb
21-Dec-10 04:52
!
My latest colour iteration of the 948 go-cart
10-Dec-10 16:55

Re: NEWS FLASH--LEGO store in Ontario!
25-Nov-10 17:19

Re: NEWS FLASH--LEGO store in Ontario!
25-Nov-10 02:50

Re: NEWS FLASH--LEGO store in Ontario!
24-Nov-10 05:16

NEWS FLASH--LEGO store in Ontario!
17-Nov-10 17:01

Reminder--2010 Christmas Train Show November 20th and 21st
13-Oct-10 18:28

2010 Christmas Train Show November 20th and 21st
9-Sep-10 16:25

Re: WHaCKOLuG - Sept, Sunday the 19th
9-Sep-10 16:01

WHaCKOLuG - Sept, Sunday the 19th